- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established50 years
- Current UK Coverage60%
- Franchisee Support Staff15
- Personal Investment Req.£5,000
- Total Startup Cost£25,000
- Office-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Commercial Finance Brokerage Franchise
Escape the Corporate World by building your own ASC Commercial Finance Brokerage Franchise Business.
ASC Finance for Business provides you with an opportunity to become an ASC Regional Director. You must have achieved commercial success in your career with a solid business track record and entrepreneurial skills.
While ASC do not require a background in finance, you must be driven and enthusiastic with a desire to improve your standing in the commercial world. It is an advantage if you have previously run your own business or worked in marketing but not a pre-requisite.
The ASC Commercial Finance Brokerage Franchise:
ASC has offices throughout the UK, run by individual Regional Directors. Each Director is committed to ASC’s business systems and takes personal responsibility for the success of their local office.
To ensure close market contact, ASC operates its largest unit, ASC London (ASC Consultants Ltd), under direct management. Their deep understanding of the market is the foundation of ASC. Their continuing success results from two main areas:
- The first is their marketing-driven business culture, focusing on an added-value service. They are the only nationwide company that arranges finance for businesses through a personal, local approach. With their clear focus on the SME market, 94% of all UK businesses employ fewer than ten people, and their knowledge of this community and their clients is the cornerstone of their approach.
- The second lies with their Regional Directors. Individually, and as a group, they cement ASC's position as market leaders through their tenacity and business experience.
ASC specialise in arranging finance, from £26,000 up to £10million.
As an ASC Regional Director you will be able to offer the following services:
- Business finance: loans, mortgages, and a wide range of finance, including purchase, expansion, refinance, partnership buyout (for all business types).
- Property finance: mortgages and bridging loans for property investment, whether owner-occupied or let, or for acquisition, development and resale.
- Corporate finance: tailor-made lending packages for larger and more complex transactions, combining all types of mortgage, mezzanine, asset and cash flow finance.
- Working capital and more: factoring, invoice discounting, stock finance, hire purchase and leasing, brewery loans, overdrafts and working capital finance.
- Lancashire & Cumbria
- Greater Manchester
- Norfolk & Suffolk
- North East
- Northern Ireland
Find out more about building your own Commercial Finance Brokerage Franchise with ASC Finance for Business.
Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
I left a senior position in a major building society because I wanted to take responsibility for my own business. Being part of ASC gives me the rewards for my own efforts and also the support from being part of a team.Ian Morgan - ASC Regional Director Bristol, Somerset and Wiltshire
The support offered throughout the process was impressive. I love being my own boss and know that my job and my future are secure. I have gone from being employed, to owning a growing business in an industry that I have a real passion for.Simon Mullens - ASC Regional Director, Hertfordshire
I actually found ASC whilst researching the idea of finding financial support for starting my own business and then quickly realised the ASC model was exactly the type of business I would enjoy running and with ASC I didn’t have all the heavy lifting involved in setting the business up, it was all there ready to go.Alison Hunter - ASC Regional Director, Scotland
Why Choose Us
Extensive support network
Work life balance
Excellent growth potential
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types