- BFA Membership StatusAssociate
- UK Years Established3 years
- Current UK Coverage5%
- Franchisee Support Staff3
- Personal Investment Req.£12,000 approx
- Total Startup Cost£40,000 approx
- Home-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Enjoy the wonderful satisfaction of helping business owners overcome their barriers and seeing their businesses grow as a
UKBM (UK Business Mentoring) is one of the UK's fast-growing Business Mentoring and Coaching Franchisees providing support and guidance to business owners across the UK. They are now looking for personable, driven professionals with strong all-round business experience within the corporate world to join their fantastic network.
Why join UKBM?
- UK Business Mentoring is rated number one in the UK, out of over five hundred business coaching firms based purely on client feedback.
- Enjoy the wonderful satisfaction of helping business owners overcome their barriers and seeing their businesses grow.
- The opportunity to earn £150/£200k per annum.
- You will become part of a network of other business mentors just like yourself
- They have proven models and systems that new franchisees can follow to fully support their clients.
- You will have access to all materials for example their three-hour business growth seminar, the Zulu Business Model, two day Leadership and Management training courses etc.
- You will be given first class training, field coaching and ongoing support from a ‘Buddy Mentor’ for the first year.
- You will be part of a fast-growing dynamic team.
- Freedom and autonomy to run your own business, from home, using proven systems and methods within your own geographic area.
What kind of experience makes a successful franchisee?
Prospective franchisees will be chosen on the basis that they have spent a good deal of their past career in a business related environment and will have acquired good knowledge in such areas as:
- business development
- presenation skills
What fee income can I expect to earn?
The first six months will be low but by the end of year one successful franchisees should expect to achieve fee income of £45k (exc VAT) but before management fees. *
Year two should see that grow to £90k+ and year three £150k+ before management fees.*
What training and ongoing support are provided?
Five days of initial training is provided, four days residential with day five four weeks later. The training will equip franchisees with an understanding of:
- The company and its vision/values/standards
- Managing and structuring your time
- The business development model (Ascending Transaction Model)
- Marketing yourself including one day social media training
- Seminar material (content & delivery)
- The Zulu Business Model (undertaking a full review of a business)
- What Mentoring & Coaching is and models to use
- Preparation of a business/marketing plan for the first twelve months
Following training the franchisee will be appointed a director as a ‘Mentor’ who will be available at all times to support for the first twelve months.
Quarterly team meetings will be held where further training/development will be provided.
What are the costs of the franchise?
The initial fee for the franchise is £35,000 + VAT (reclaimable). UKBM suggest franchisees have access to working capital of £5000 to cover the first six months of marketing costs.
Find out more about becoming a UKBM Franchisee and joining one of the UK's fastest growing Business Mentoring and Coaching Franchises. Click below now!
*The figures set forth in this illustration represent ACTUAL performance by the pilot franchisees. There is no guarantee that you will achieve these figures and nor is it intended that you should rely on them as a warranty or guarantee
What Our Franchisees Say
It’s been amazing, I feel like everything that I did in my thirty years in corporate life was my apprenticeship for this role. I love it.
Fantastic to be part of a growing business that genuinely puts its clients at the heart of everything it does – this is the best stage of my thirty year career.
The initial training and support thereafter could not be faulted.
Why Choose Us
First class training and ongoing support
The wonderful satisfaction of helping business owners overcome their barriers and seeing their businesses grow.
Being part of a network of other business mentors just like yourself
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types