- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established4 years
- Current UK Coverage10%
- Franchisee Support Staff6
- Personal Investment Req.£15,000
- Total Startup Cost£40,000
- Home-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee employs staffYes
Grow a multi-million pound business within an industry
Tidy Green Clean are looking for ambitious, motivated individual’s or partnerships to join their network. Their goal is for their franchisees to have incredibly successful Commercial Cleaning Business and to create a lifestyle for them and their family.
Tidy Green Clean is a management franchise where you will be focused on growing your business through attracting new clients. Whilst you do not undertake the cleaning, management and support of your staff and people is equally important. You will quickly grow the business to enable a supervisor to take on much of the daily operational activities.
What does a franchisee do?
- Drive new business sales locally
- Build your team
- Manage your customers’ cleaning needs
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Deal with customer contact
- Provide a fantastic service with a smile
- Follow the proven Tidy Green Clean franchise system
Why choose a Tidy Green Clean Franchise?
- Take control of your work life balance
- Every business premises in the UK needs to be cleaned
- Established and growing brand
- Environmentally friendly
- Covid 19 Compliant services
- Territory and investment built around you and your aspirations
- Numerous Industry accreditations
- Full Head Office support – including invoicing, customer queries, bespoke time & attendance software and CRM (Client Relationship Management) system, Insurance and Compliance, access to HR and Health and Safety advisors
- Expert training and support
- Additional revenue streams
Training and Support
From start to finish you will not only be offered expert training and knowledge but also a support structure that is only a phone call or email away. Tidy Green Clean are constantly sharing ideas and new ways of working that help franchisees to ensure that their journeys are a smooth and enjoyable ride and not a bumpy road.
During 2020 and 2021 Tidy Green Clean have adapted their business to meet the needs of their customers and help to help franchisees attract new customers, they:
- added Covid-19 compliant deep cleaning services
- supplied PPE to meet their customers needs
- introduced full sanitising and fogging services to combat Covid outbreaks
- continued to give their customers support in getting back to work
The franchise fee is £40,000 plus VAT for a 5 year renewable licence operating within an exclusive territory designed around you.
Tidy Green Clean will support you with business planning and access to funding either through a High street lender or the Government backed Start Up Loan scheme. Where appropriate they will also consider alternative payment arrangements for some of the Licence fee.
Tidy Green clean will also:
- Provide marketing and advertising support
- Provide Tidy Green Clean branded merchandise
- Assist with sales and seek new opportunities
- Provide office admin support
- Send customer invoices
- Collect payment from your customers
- Other technical and financial training
- Provide bespoke software
- Provide HR and HSE advisors
- Assist with recruitment
- Manage all aspects of compliance (ISO, insurances etc)
- Develop new services to meet changing demands
Become a Tidy Green Clean Franchisee
Tidy Green Clean have territory available throughout the UK and are looking for people with an ability to interact with customers to develop and grow the business in their territory.
Tidy Green Clean are looking for ambitious, motivated individual’s or partnerships to join their network. Their goal is for franchisees to have incredibly successful businesses and to create a lifestyle for them and their family.
Find out more about the Tidy Green Clean Commercial Cleaning Management Franchise by clicking below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
I’ve taken on over 30 new clients this year, and grown an outstanding team to support that business. It’s not been easy; we all know how challenging the pandemic has been and yet, it seems people have responded to our offering and to proactive approach we’ve taken; it’s been phenomenal to welcome so many new clients within this context and for my business.Callum Cruickshank – Regional Director Aberdeenshire West
Tidy Green Clean is disrupting the commercial facilities cleaning landscape because we combine technology, put people at our centre and are driven to improve our environmental impact, while offering an exemplary service to the businesses we partner.Hugh McGarry – Regional Director Forth Valley
We are already 24 months ahead of my original revenue target and that is because TGC invests in its people, its equipment and its customer service.Igors Krumins – Regional Director Aberdeenshire North
Why Choose Us
A complete back office administration and marketing system
Full ISO accreditations
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types