- BFA Membership Status
- UK Years Established30 years
- Current UK Coverage40%
- Franchisee Support Staff9
- Personal Investment Req.£15,000
- Total Startup Cost£30,000
- Home-based business locationYes
- Office-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
Recruitment Consultancy Franchise
The CNA International Franchise is a global professional network with niche sector experience
CNA International has been in operation as a professional Recruitment Consultancy Franchise for over 20 years. As an executive search and talent organisation they do not use job boards but instead headhunt the best talent for their clients in order to offer the best level of service possible.
CNA have a large team of offices working internationallywith clients and placing candidates identified through executive search worldwide in various sectors and senior positions.
CNA International helps franchisees to build their own Recruitment Consultancy Franchise as a part of one of the largest independent recruitment companies in the UK, also known internationally.
They provide driven and ambitious recruiters the flexibility of working for themselves whilst using a well-known and trusted brand name.
CNA Recruitment Consultancy Franchise:
Senior Partners (franchisees) choose their sector to operate in based on their background and knowledge base and earn an average of £100k per year. The Recruitment Consultancy Franchise can be run from home, and there are no territory restrictions, meaning franchisees are able to trade worldwide.
Becoming a Senior Partner with CNA International allows you to:
- Choose your own sector with exclusivity
- Start your business with low overheads from your home office
- Retain 87.5% of your billing
- Average owner operators generate £100k in net profits
- Own 100% of your sector-specific business
- Instant brand recognition and credibility with global corporations.
- Leverage your skills, motivation, and contact
- Work from home and set your flexible hours
- Opportunity to expand your business with no limitations
- Build a business to sell
- Superior and constantly evolving systems from the Group
What’s included in the Partnership Package?
CNA International recognise that deciding to run your own Recruitment Consultancy Franchise is a big decision, and you must be fully informed. Rather than prescribe a ‘process’, they will work with you at your pace,supporting you in developing your CNA International Franchise Business.
Full back office support, including;
- Credit control & invoice factoring – vital for cash flow!
- Business insurances
- Documentation including TOBs and help in tendering for business
- Legal Advice
Complete Set up of your Business, including:
- Help with VAT, HMRC and setting up your company
- Business planning
- Your Marketing package and PR support, including:
- Corporate website pages or
- Create your own brand recruitment company with a website and marketing
- Marketing Material
- Social Media support
Ongoing training and support for you and your consultants, including:
- Comprehensive induction training
- Masterclasses and Conferences
- Personalised business coaching and mentoring
- National and International conferences with other CNA International Partners
Full IT Support, including:
- Office 365
- Bond Adapt
- Job Boards
- Access to the GDPR-compliant leading Pertemps Network Group business systems
Membership to Professional Industry Bodies:
- Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
Find out more about running your own CNA International Recruitment Consultancy Franchise.
Click below now!
Why Choose Us
It's your business, stay small, work from your home office, or build a multi-office international management business.
Choose your own sector with exclusivity
Benefit from the back-office support provided by the UK’s largest independent recruitment company, Pertemps Network Group.
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types