- BFA Membership StatusAssociate
- UK Years Established7 years
- Current UK Coverage10%
- Franchisee Support Staff15
- Personal Investment Req.£80,000 approx
- Total Startup Cost£200,000 approx
- Venue-based business locationYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee employs staffYes
Kickboxing Circuit Training Franchise
9Round is the ultimate 30-minute, total body, kickboxing circuit training Franchise!
Established in 2008, with over 600+ clubs in 15+ countries, 9Round is a global leader in the boutique fitness space. Their first club opened in the UK in 2014 , they now have 15 clubs more in the pipeline to open very soon.
9Round are seeking ambitious, forward thinking and service-oriented Franchise Partners who share their mission and want to play a role in the booming global interest in health and wellness. Those who see the commercial opportunity in making boutique clubs more accessible, supporting members in achieving realistic and sustainable fitness goals.
The 9Round Kickboxing Circuit Training Franchise:
9Round is the ultimate 30-minute, total body, kickboxing circuit training. Franchisees employ trainers who deliver unique, fun and proven workouts that are guaranteed to deliver results to your members.
People are demanding more convenience and faster, more engaging workouts in an attractive and immersive environment. Enjoy a business model with many advantages over traditional gyms and franchises in other sectors:
- Boutique gyms are thriving, posting the biggest growth in the booming UK fitness sector
- Finding property is generally easier and quicker with smaller 1,000-1,500sq. ft units
- 9Round trainers get to know members by name, unlike the big volume-member gyms
- Typical opening hours 7am – 9pm weekdays, weekends depend on location
Support every step of the way!
9Round work very closely with their franchisees. They give every franchisee all the necessary support to get started, grow and thrive, providing all the tools they need to deliver a great service for members.
Their established global network offers access to a wealth of infrastructure and experience, enhanced by the business expertise and in-market knowledge offered by their regional support hubs. Every franchisee is guaranteed a robust support system from the very start - and at every stage of their journey with them.
- Planning & finance: Access to funding opportunities through partnerships with leading lenders
- Property: In-house property experts to help you find and develop the right sites
- Recruitment & training: Access to the best candidates available through our recruitment partners. Comprehensive training for you and your team.
- Pre-sale & launch: Marketing support and continued coaching putting you on the front foot.
- Personal contact: Your Franchisee Business Manager will ensure you have the insight and support to operate your business effectively
- Ongoing growth: Continuous support with operations, coaching and marketing. You can join as a multi-club owner or we’ll help you work towards this in 2-3 years
- Member analytics: Innovative back-end technology gives you insight into member behaviour and needs
9Round offer you a relatively low up-front investment approximately one-third of a traditional gym franchise, the opportunity for a fast ROI in just 2-3 years, and a clear path to long-term, sustainable growth.
The 9Round financial model has been designed to offer maximum returns, fast breakeven and the lowest investment possible to own a thriving, strong fitness franchise.
There are two routes into the franchise, depending on whether you’re looking to start with one site or committed to scaling quickly, opening three sites within 18 months.
One gym - £30k licence fee
Minimum capital required £80k - £100k +60% bank funding subject to status
Total investment (project costs) - £180k - £225k
Three gyms - £75k licence fee
£240k - £300k +60% bank funding subject to status
Total investment (project costs) £540k - £675k
Whether you’re looking to expand or diversify your existing portfolio or turn your passion for fitness into a profitable career, a 9Round franchise is the future you’ve been looking for!
Find out more about the 9Round Kickboxing Circuit Training Franchise. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
We had no prior experience in fitness so having the support of a UK based team to help us understand the market, how to successfully open and operate clubs has been essential.Pinal & Pratek Patel, 9Round Multi-Unit Owners
After exploring several options within the fitness sector, really diving into the commercials and operational requirements of the 9Round opportunity, we soon realised that it was model that was working really well. One of the main appeals was ease to operations and high yielding membership model.Pinal & Pratek Patel, 9Round Multi-Unit Owners
As a fitness industry professional, I was already aware of the 9Round concept and loved it. I saw it as a great opportunity to turn my passion into a profitable career and be in control of when I worked and future success.Gregg Gray, 9Round Club Owner
Why Choose Us
Round ensure high specification and modern gym designs
Easy to follow, pre-defined workouts are provided daily
No need for costly equipment leasing and maintenance, easily accessible and scalable.
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types