- BFA Membership StatusAssociate
- UK Years Established24 years
- Current UK Coverage40%
- Franchisee Support Staff9
- Personal Investment Req.£20,000
- Total Startup Cost£15,000 approx
- Home-based business locationYes
- Office-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee employs staffYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
- Part of a collaborative networkYes
Why choose an Antal franchise?
Because of their unrivalled success story!
The Antal Business is a successful international Recruitment Franchise. Founded in the UK in 1992, Antal now have more than 120 offices in more than 30 countries.
Antal are one of the world’s largest and most successful privately owned international recruitment companies. The brand is globally recognised, and has been listed in the UK’s Virgin Atlantic/Sunday Times 'Fast Track 100 Award' for four consecutive years.
Why choose a Recruitment Franchise:
Doug Bugie, Antal International Network President, says “The recruitment industry now tops the list of the world’s most active business sectors, giving us confidence in this highly profitable industry.
The war for talent has become fierce as businesses look to hire people who will enable them to secure best advantage in changing markets.”
The Antal Global Snapshot (the highly quoted quarterly labour market survey) reported that not only have recruitment levels in the UK increased since the beginning of the year, they are now the highest amongst the larger economies in Western Europe.
There has never been a better time to get involved in this lucrative industry.
This is a multi-billion Euro industry, the demand for executive recruitment services has never been greater!
Franchise owners operate at the mid-to-senior level of employment:
- Enhancing the lives of candidates by finding them great jobs
- Placing business professionals earning the equivalent of between £40,000 and £150,000+ per annum
- Helping companies go from good to great by finding them the best people
- Charging client fees of up to 33% of the candidate's first year's salary
- Running low cost, high return professional recruitment businesses
Why join Antal?
Antal help their franchisees gain success as they can capitalise on their 24 years of experience in running profitable recruitment businesses as well as being provided with the following:
1. First class training and support
- The Franchise Support team is made up of recruitment industry leaders with years of global recruitment experience
- In depth induction training geared to help you generate revenue fast
- Comprehensive follow-on training and support
- Training is delivered face-to-face and through downloadable modules through the intranet, conference calls and video conferencing
2. A leading global brand - Recognised across five continents
- The 'Antal International' global recruitment brand is synonymous with quality recruitment at the mid to senior professional level
- The 'Antal Global Snapshot' reports and predicts global labour market trends and is regularly quoted by leading global business and economic press, management consultancy firms, leading broadsheets such as the Financial and Sunday Times and TV stations such as CNBC and the BBC
3. A business sharing network
- Platforms for sharing business with owners worldwide; regular conference calls, global meetings, regional forums
- Franchise owners regularly add an average of 25% to their revenue through sharing clients, candidates and fees
- Access to a 60,000 strong database of actual placements listed by sector, discipline and country, to highlight Antal’s track record globally which you can leverage again.
Is Antal Recruitment Franchise for you?
Franchisees are carefully selected and have the backgrounds, ability, intellectual desire and drive to build an executive recruitment franchise business.
Often business professionals with a highly credible background, they are using their accumulated business acumen to make money in this highly profitable industry.
Find out more about the Antal Business and the benefits of running your own Recruitment Franchise. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
I decided on Antal International because there is a strong international network and sharing culture and they have great presence in the East, where many things in my sector of interest – IT are happening and will happen in the future. Antal International is a franchise with a strong business methodology gives franchisees a great platform to learn the basics of this profession.Ludovic Massuel, Franchise Owner based in Paris, France
Franchising gave us the opportunity to be affiliated with a global brand, one that David had a lot of faith in and it also gave us the flexibility and business opportunity to pursue our own ambitions.Liz Dillon, Franchise Owner based in Essex, UK
Why Choose Us
A leading global brand – recognised across five continents
First class training & support
A business sharing network
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types