AIMS Accountants for Business Franchise
AIMS Accountancy Franchise
Run your own Accounting Business with the support of a market leader!
The AIMS Accountancy Franchise has been established for over 23 years and has over 200 accountants nationwide. They are a market leader in taxation services and accountancy for SMEs and they continue to enjoy robust growth together with a successful track record.
The AIMS Accountancy Franchise Opportunity:
The most important part of the AIMS corporate culture is job satisfaction. As a franchise owner you will run your own Accounting Business. You must be fully qualified and hold a practising certificate or are eligible for one.
You already have the skills, the professional qualifications and a successful track record. In order to achieve optimum job satisfaction you now want to move away from corporate life and the red tape that surrounds it and take control of your career.
Ultimately AIMS want you to make the most of your skills and qualifications, achieve financial success and job satisfaction and with a good work/life balance determined by you.
The success of AIMS is down to their clear focus on their clients, they successful systems and their accountants. AIMS accountants are personally responsible for each and every one of their clients thus ensuring a personable service and a quality service guaranteed.
The AIMS Ethos
AIMS have a very flat management structure and they pride ourselves on being informal but they still maintain a high standard of professionalism – they also expect this of their accountants.
The ethos is a very clear one with many factors that have contributed to their success:
- They believe your efforts should be directly reflected in your rewards.
- You will not be alone – you have their full backup and support and you can contact them whenever you need them.
- Your clients have the security and backing of a national organisation delivered by a local presence.
- They are not static and constantly review their systems and procedures to keep updated with the latest developments so you are on top of any new market trends.
- They combine your accountancy expertise with their initial and ongoing training and support in accountancy, taxation, business systems, IT and Marketing, enabling you to develop a practice that is a profitable business and an asset with capital value that you could sell in the future.
- They don’t believe in corporate walls or red tape and there are no stifling targets – they don’t impose financial targets, so you grow your Accounting Business to a level you want.
- Their decentralized structure means that they can offer clients a cost-efficient pricing structure which is unique to AIMS, along with peace of mind – they know that they are dealing with a qualified accountant who puts the needs of their clients first.
Enjoy a rich variety of tax, accounting and business issues!
AIMS franchise owners focus exclusively on SMEs; businesses which are usually operated by their owners. They may be sole-traders or they may employ 100 staff; they may have a small turnover or they may enjoy an eight-figure turnover.
Aside from this they all have one thing in common. No one client is the same thus you will enjoy a rich variety of personalities and an equally rich variety of tax, accounting and business issues.
Training And Support:
By becoming an AIMS Accountant you have the support of a national network with a team of staff at a central office all focused on helping you grow to a size that suits you – they are with you every step of the way:
- Full access and usage of the AIMS Accounting system
- Ongoing training and a comprehensive online manual
- Helpline for all accountancy and technical queries and specific software support back-up
- Continuous update of the online manual to reflect market changes
- Budget summaries, case studies, testimonials and client letters
- Marketing support such as email campaigns, social media strategy, brochures, postcards and a full stationery suite
- No financial performance targets
- Regular contact from dedicated relationship manager
- Online targeted campaigns
- Templates for adverts and press releases
- Workshop with central office – brush-up
- A customised web page on the AIMS central website for each accountant
- Holiday and illness cover
- Continuity agreement
- 15 year franchise agreement
- Work from the comfort of your home – no shop front
- No renewal fee
- Interactive online help system (The Manual)
- No training fee for extra staff
- North Yorkshire
Find out more about the exciting AIMS Accountancy Franchise, the leading Accounting Business. Click the button below now!
BFA Membership Status
Personal Investment Req.
Total Startup Cost
Home-based business location
Business to business services
Franchisee operates individually
Why Choose Us?
Our focus is on your long-term success and helping you to grow which is why we do not charge high start-up fees. We have excellent benefits and you have the support and quality control of the head office and a national organisation – so you are never alone
What Our Franchisees Say
So many thanks to you all for providing me with the opportunity to have a good life and may it continue for many years to come.
Latest Case Study